Cruising: Day 4


"WAKE UP PERKY! WAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" That's something I would normally never want to hear. Much less from Billy Bob at 5 am in the morning. Yes. 5. AM. I was not a very happy pig. But I'm sure Billy Bob had a good reason...turns out that he'd been right. We'd all been woken up to watch the sunrise. I'd never seen the sunrise before today, and it was almost the prettiest thing I'd ever seen. 

"I thought it would be brighter!" -Sparkle

I decided to go back to bed after ten minutes, and didn't wake up again for another two hours, which I was grateful for. Billy Bob didn't wake me up at seven, either. Seven may be early for people, but it isn't early for this pig unless it's 5 AM. Or if you're waken up by a hippo. Both happened that morning. We went to breakfast at the Garden Cafe, and then we decided to do some shopping. Sparkle found this T-shirt which we all found highly amusing. I don't know why...

"I heart dolphins too!" -Billy Bob

Sparkle had grabbed a copy of the schedule of the day, and it turned out that there had been a seminar of the towel animals that we'd been accustomed to seeing folded on our beds. Given, of course, that there'd been a giant fuss concerning the other towel animal yesterday, we decided to go so that we could learn how to fold towel animals ourselves, and annoy everyone else when we stole the towels later in life.  Here's some of my favorites:


"Who woulda thunk it that there would be a rat and a sea turtle together?"


"LOOK! AN ELEPHANT AND A BRONTOSAURUS!" -Sparkle


"Hey look! It's me!" -Billy Bob
"I'm sure you're not an Eskimo. Or a penguin," -Me

Sparkle wanted to buy a CD for nine dollars, but DonDon talked him out of it, and we headed to lunch, which would also be our next activity. As Billy Bob put it: "FREE FOR ALL PIZZA MAKING!!!!!!" I was not one for spinach on my pizza, but I surely put everything else I possibly could have on my pizza. 


"Cheese, mushrooms, pineapple, ham...Yep. I got everything,"

When you have four animals that are all making pizzas, they're definitely there for a really long time. We still had some time to go shopping, afterwards, though, and we just about had a fit when we saw all of the chocolate. Tax-free chocolate! I don't know how it works, though...

"Can we get all of this chocolate? Can we? Can we????" -Billy Bob

None of us had enough money to get all of the chocolate, though, but we ended up getting quite a bit of it. Namely the yellow Toblene chocolates that they had on the shelf. What could we say? They were tax-free! There was only a bit of time until our dinner reservation, however, so we went back up to the room and stored them there before heading back to Venetian. We weren't that hungry, though (who is after they eat a whole pizza?) so we only had two dishes and dessert. It's free eating! It's not like we have to stuff ourselves....right?

"I'm not sure that I like the look of that orange sauce," -Sparkle

Sparkle ended up warming up to the salmon tartar after all, and managed to lick the plate--something that wasn't lost on the waiters. They ended up having to tug the plate away from him, and only managed to appease him by bringing another dish full of the sauce for him. We also had fish and vegetables on pasta...in some fancy sort of way! I think it was halibut and alfredo...I just know that it was the special. It was good, anyways! :)


"Can I lick the sauce on this one, too?" -Sparkle

There wasn't any way that I was letting Sparkle have the sauce on this one! It was good enough on its own. Sparkle could have his own sauce. I was going to order a large dish of this sauce and eat it all with bread! Billy Bob prevented me from doing so, unfortunately, by ordering dessert. And by the pigs, did he order a good dessert! 


"IS THAT FLAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?" -DonDon

DonDon, it seemed, had been a huge flan fan. (Flan, apparently, is a sort of egg dessert that has a caramel on the top of it. It's very easy to make, but you can burn it easily as well. I think I'll have to try that one day...) Needless to say, he ate most of it while the rest of us decided to eat the fruit. That night, the show was a comedy one....Billy Bob won't stop singing one of the songs from the show..."I. AM SOCIALLY AWKWARD." I've threatened to tie him up with one of the discarded towel animals, but he won't listen. He's currently locked outside of our room, and I know that he's too shy to ask anyone to let him in, so he's stuck out there for the night...

See you tomorrow!
Love, Perky :D











No comments:

Post a Comment