New York: Day 1

 
"Did I tell you that red waterfalls rock?"

"Who's this person?"


"Boy, oh boy, do I like iced tea!"


"Uh, so yeah....I think I'm trapped in these lights here..."

"I think my butt got stuck in the crack..."

"These noodles look mighty tasty,"

"Right...so how do I use these chopsticks?"
Perky spent most of the day in the car, eating salt-and-vinegar chips, wafers, and Kit-Kats. Generally, Perky was being tossed around a bit too. However, the long car ride came to an end when Perky headed to Chelsea Market, then was on to Flushing for an order of noodles and mochi. Let's just say Perky'll never look at mangoes the same way again....
"Yup, Billy Bob, this pocket's the one,"
"I"m not sure this hatch works..."

"Yup! Chips are the best snacks!"


No comments:

Post a Comment